Joe Banner

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whoops

 By formal technicality only was it an obligation. ONE text. ONE hundred thousand things I deeply intended to write in a vicinity not far from here (Such a though- to be here)
(I was thinking Denial for the next journal- there's so much promise and rhyming for such a future).
ONE big loss of a dear fine friend. Those for SURELY would only be counted.

By informal metaphors was it hinted into formidable recognition. TWO thoughts to be had. TWO metaphors to lose. There were TWO times I had to rethink, react, reform, reverberate across what's left to be found of existence.
(Twice I found a kiss, certainly where I'd been looking. Don't sound so disappointed, sir. Awkward is a beautiful little adjective; an unappreciated art form.)

((Okay, alright. I'm working on homework. Will be. Dearly soon. No three's to be found. Then I'll write the one that was hiding deeply within the confines of my journaljournal. Not the live kind. The journal kind. Not that anybody bothers to read a hippies journal -.-))

No comments:

Post a Comment