Joe Banner

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's My Problem?

 It starts in the range of caffeine.
Can't put down the coffee;
staying up 'til four thirty;
talking too fast, but moving too slow.

I have freckles and issues;
I can't find a cure.
I'm afraid of the dark,
of being found, or not sure.

I love the snow but hate the weather.
I'm just a morning person who hates to get up.
Always so lost, and never quite here.
I can't manage to find me, and I'm always so stuck.

I find love in a rhythm, peace by a word.
I overreact, over-think, over-turn
but don't understand and can't comprehend.
I've so much time, and so little to spend.

It's like loving an artist but hating the song
tripping and falling and feeling so wrong,
screwing this up when the time was just right,
replaying 'No bother' just to worry the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment