Joe Banner

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Having Fun With Dorky Quizes

Name : Violette
Nick Name : Vi, Vivi, Short and Annoying, Hey You, That Nerd
Birthdate : April 16th
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red
Height: 5'6
Weight: how rude!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Boyfriend (although I think I'm required to elaborate)
FAVORITES
Food: I'm not picky- but chocolate is good!
Candy: Hershey's kisses
Number: 8
Color: Blue
Animal: Rabbit
Drink: Coffee!!!
Perfume: Sweet Honesty- but not on me
TV Show: Paternity tests on the Maury Show
Music Album: S&G- Wednesday Morning, 3 a.m.
Song: Linkin Park, Shadow of the Day.....Sixpence non the Richer, Kiss Me.....S&G, Keep the Customer Satisfied.....3 doors down, kryptonite
Movie: The Princess Bride? Star Trek? Anne of Green Gables?
Actor/Actress: Taylor Lautner
This or That
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonalds or BurgerKing: BK has veggie burgers
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Coffee
Kiss or Hug: Both! I'll be greedy LOL
Dog or Cat: Cat
Rap or Punk: Punk?
Summer or Winter: Summer
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Scary
Love or Money: Love
YOUR...
Bedtime: 11:30....ish
Most Missed Memory: If I can remember, then I can't miss it
Best physical feature: I like my hair alright
First Thought Waking Up: The dream I just had
Weakness: I can't hold a grudge, drippy dark hair, and blue eyes.
Fears: Spiders, the sound of nails on fabric, things being overly uneven
Longest relationship: Didn't count...
HAVE YOU...
Cheated Your Partner: No
Ever been beaten up: No
Ever beaten someone up: No
Ever Shoplifted: No, I'm still boring
Ever Skinny Dipped: LOL- define skinny dipping
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Yeah
IN A GUY/GAL Favorite Eye Color: Blue
Favorite Hair Color: Anything but red. Includes green. LOL-jk
Short or Long Hair: Long!
Height: Don't matter too much- although I hate feeling tall with a guy
Style: Long haired hippie
Looks or Personality: Both
Hot or Cute: Cute
Muscular or Really Skinny: Any, either, or neither LOL
RANDOMS
How do you want to Die: Not like Elvis- not like River Pheonix- Not like MJ. Poetically, please.
Get along with your Parents: Hah! I'm 14, 'member?
Health Freak: Define health freak
Believe in Yourself: I beleive in my ability to repel normal human life...
Want to go to College: Not in particular. Do I want a decently clean well-pying job? yeah...
Do you Drink: Chocolate milk? Iced tea? yeah...
Shower Daily: That depends. Hippies didn't!
Been in Love: Recently? LOL I'm pretty sure :)
Do you Sing: In the shower
Do you want Children: Not this second!
Hate anyone: Not a soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment