Joe Banner

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bad Day

I'm going along with the song theme that I've had. Last time I sported an apocolyptic song by R.E.M. This time I was feeling more along the lines of Daniel Powter.

I lost my HOPE necklace. I went for a walk in the "less sunny" part of town (as Kris calls it- like St. Joe really has a ghetto). It fell off somewhere over there. I hope that someone found it- who needed a little hope at least. That'd be useful.

I also lost my happy thought. It's kind of like misplacing any other ordinary object, but it affects moods, too. I don't know here my happy thought went, either, as it obviously didn't hit anyone I know. Mom and I stayed home watching sappy love stories last night. It was positively dreadful. She keeps leaving me with the Grand Parents for hours. Eight hours of either hiding in my room, hiding at Sarret, or hearing stories about the Old Days. If I have to hear how great the war is, or another predjudice slur again, I may kill them. Particularly due to the latter. I've gotten to the point that I'll tell them that they're wrong. I'll explain it more and more forcefully until they let me free. If they punish Mom for me having an opinion later, all the better. She left me with the racist homophobes in the first place.

I'm babysitting tonight, and contrary to the original plan, I'll be dropped off alone at their house. Which is nice, because no one is babysitting the babysitter. I think it's for four or five hours. I'll have a baby, a four year old, and a six year old. Thankfully, the baby is old enough to sit with us, instead of constantly being held. You can even put her in the bouncer if you watch her. Not as tedious as watching Bobby, anyway.

Mom. If you comment on that, I'll let the Jahovah's witnesses know that the GrandParents are extremely interested in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment